For your convenience, all our lawyers at Adam Miller Kelly Professional Corporation are notaries public and commissioners of oaths. We can witness signatures and commission affidavits and declarations. We also do notarizations and can provide certified true copies and notarial copies of documents and identifications. We can also draft affidavits for swearing from scratch if required. Contact us to schedule an appointment today. Same-day appointments are available if scheduling permits. Unfortunately, walk-ins are not accepted as there is no guarantee a lawyer will be available at that time.

Our fee for each unique document is $25 plus HST (this does not include exhibits). If there are multiple signatures in one document, there are additional fees. The fee for each additional copy of the same document is $15 plus HST. Real estate documents have additional fees. If you have any questions about fees, you can email the documents to be notarized at for an accurate quote. Acceptable methods of payment are debit, cash, or cheque (credit not available). If we are drafting an affidavit, fees will depend on what needs to be drafted.

NOTE: We do not witness/notarize signatures for co-habitation agreements, separation agreements, wills, or powers of attorney. We can however, make certified true copies of already signed documents.

The following is a non-exhaustive list of documents we notarize, commission, or witness:

  • consent travel letter for children travelling abroad – Sample Consent Letter from Government of Canada
  • affidavits
  • letter of invitation
  • transfer of ownership of vehicle
  • statutory declaration for family gift of motor vehicle
  • real estate documents (purchase or sale) – Ontario or out of province/country (additional fees – call to inquire)
  • independent legal advice (ILA) – (additional fees – call to inquire)
  • lost baggage declaration
  • statement of conscience or religious belief
  • lost or stolen passport declaration
  • personal information form for Toronto Stock Exchange
  • custodianship declaration (notary needs to see proof of Canadian citizenship or permanent residency and current address)
  • statutory declaration for name change
  • statutory declaration for residency Ottawa District School Board Form
  • statutory declaration for guardianship
  • statement of arrears (Family Responsibility Office)
  • foreign pension forms
  • court forms
  • and many more!